HomeCamper and CIT applications now available!

Camper and CIT applications now available!

Applications for Campers and Counselors-in-Training are now available on the Register page. Campers are accepted on a first come basis, so fill out your applications and turn them in quickly! The application has changed slightly, so make sure you fill everything out. You can also fill out the application on your computer, print it off, sign it and mail it in. Applications must be signed by a parent or guardian in order to be accepted.